Appointment of C & AG empanelled Chartered Accountants’ Firms for auditing the accounts of SPMCIL Provident Fund Trust for the Financial Year 2016-17.
The Company, Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) is a Miniratna Category-1 CPSE wholly owned by Government of India. The company was incorporated on 13.01.2006 after corporatization of nine units functioning under Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance and engaged in printing of currency notes, stamp papers, passports, postal stationery, minting of circulating and other coins and manufacturing of security paper, etc.
- A trust has been created in the name of SPMCIL Provident Fund Trust for management of provident fund accumulations and other retirement benefits to those Govt, employees who have been absorbed in SPMCIL and have opted combined option for service rendered by them in Govt. The corpus of the trust is Rs.245 crore (approx.) with member strength of 2300(approx.).
- Since the terms of Statutory Auditor appointed for the year 2015-16 has come to an end, the C&AG has been again approached to provide a list of empaneled Chartered Accountant firms for appointment as Auditors of Pension Trust for F.Y. 2016-17. C&AG has vide letter dated 06.03.2017 has provided a list of Chartered Accountant firms empaneled with them (As per Annexure-A) and your firm is one of those firms suggested by C&AG for appointment of Auditors of SPMCIL Provident Fund Trust for F.Y. 2016-17.
- The scope of work shall consists of verification of-
- Compliance of receipt of monthly contribution;
- Processing of EPF withdrawal Applications
- Compliance of Statutory Provisions and rules as defined
- Compliance of Investment guidelines;
- Compliance of all other applicable rules and Provisions;
As prescribed under the SPMCIL Provident Fund Trust Deed rules framed there under. Accordingly, CA firm shall be required to submit their audit report and observation to the Board of Trustees of SPMCIL Provident Fund Trust based on their audit of Books of Accounts of the Trust.
- Terms and conditions for submitting the offer/Quotation are as follows:-
- Out of the selected Chartered Accountants’ firms to whom this tender has been sent by Post/Courier may submit most competitive rates in a sealed envelope only which shall be addressed to “The Trustees, SPMCIL Provident Fund Trust”, 16th floor, Jawahar Vyapar Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi- 110001 on or before 12.05.2017 latest by 02:15 PM and to be opened at 02:30 PM on the same day.
The envelope may be dropped in our Tender Box kept at reception of the office in case of hand delivery or may be sent by Post but must reach before the stipulated date & Time.
Last date of receipt of bids May 12, 2017 2.15 PM
For details click below