Invitation to Bid Document for Appointment of Chartered Accountants firm for Capitalization of Tummalapalle Project.
Sealed Tenders are invited for and on behalf of M/s Uranium Corporation Of India Limited (UCIL) for Capitalization of Tummalapalle project.
A set of document is enclosed herewith, for submission of most competitive offer. Brief description of the work is given below-:
- Name of Work: Capitalization of Tummalapalle project
- Last date and Time for submission of the Tender: March 22, 2017 up-to 2:30 pm
- Bids will be opened on 22/03/2017 at 3.30 pm.
- Tender to be submitted to: O/o Manager (Pers)-Jadugoda, Uranium Corporation Of India Limited, -Jadugoda Mines.,
You are requested to submit the sealed tender as under-:
- All the pages of the Tender document including the annexures and copies should be signed by the authorized person of the Firm, along with the seal of the firm, in the absence of which, the tender will be disqualified.
- The Bid will be placed in the envelopes super scribed as Appointment of Chartered Accountants firm for Capitalization of Tummalapalle project Bids will be placed in two separate envelope: (a)- Technical Part- containing our tender paper as per (1) above and along with credential of the firm with all signed documents as per PQC of tender and (b) Price part -in three copies (one original and two photo copy). Both separate envelope will be kept in a big envelope super scribing work detail & name of firm.
- You are requested to quote your rate for the same excluding the Service Tax. Service Tax as applicable will be extra.
- More information about the company can be found on ucil.gov.in.
Scope of Work :
Scope is broadly classified as under:
- The total value of Tummalapalle (TMPL) project (mill & mines) is Rs. 1672 crore and it is divided into various packages. Each package consists of various activities relating to civil, mechanical, electrical , instrumentation etc.
- Collection of all the datas regarding expenses of Tummalapalle (TMPL) project from Corporate office at Jadugoda and TMPL Accounts department (Distt Kadappa- A.P.)
- Analyze all the expenses relating to TMPL project with respect to DPR and various contract documents of works order and purchase orders.
- Conceptualization of different assets head of the project.
- Capitalization of TMPL project under different asset head after apportionment and adjustment as per IND-AS and Companies Act ‘2013.
- Determination of useful life of the different assets for calculation of depreciation.
- Valuation of ore lying at TMPL stock yard.
- Assistance & guidance while presenting the said Accounts to the Audit Committee, Certification of Accounts by the Statutory Auditors and undertaking of Supplementary Audit (Balance sheet Audit) by C&AG.
Pre Qualification Criteria:
The bids of only those firms will be considered which satisfy the following eligibility criteria:
- The Chartered Accountant Firm should be a Partnership firm with at least seven partners, out of which two must be a FCA member.
- The Chartered Accountant Firm should be registered with The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) and have Income Tax Permanent Account Number (PAN) and Service Tax Registration,
- The Firm should have been in operation for at least 10 years after its registration,
- The Firm should be empanelled with the Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG),
- The Average Annual Income (i.e. Average Gross Professional Fees earned during the 3 years) of the Firm in the last 3 financial years i.e. (2013- 14, 2014-15 and 2015-16) must be equal to or more than Rupees Fifty lakhs (50 lakhs),
- The firm should have carried out Statutory Audit and Internal Audit of Public Sector Undertaking or large Public limited Company.
- The Firm should have experience in similar nature of job i.e. Capitalization work of project having value of not less than 200 crore .Copy of work order & copy of completion certificate with work done value should clearly be mentioned in the documents , failing which bids will not be considered .
The list of partners along with their membership number and copy of engagement letter is to be submitted along with Bid document. Completion certificate from client for (vii) above is also required to be submitted along with the offer.
For details click below