Appointment of Cost Auditor for the financial year 2017-18 as per Companies (Cost Records and Audit) Amendment Rules 2014 for Punjab State Power Corporation Limited.
Sealed tenders/ quotations are invited for the appointment of Cost Auditor, from practicing Cost Accountant or Firm of Cost Accountants as defined in clause (b) of sub-section(1) of section 2 of the Cost and Works Accountant Act,1959 (23 of 1959) having experience of quality work for at least three years:-
|Issuing Authority||Cost Controller, # 30, Officer Flats, Near 23 No. Railway Crossing, Patiala|
|Tender Specification No.||1/AO/CC-1/2017-18|
|Short Description||Appointment of Cost Auditor for the financial year 2017-18 as per Companies (Cost Records and Audit) Amendment Rules 2014 notified by the Govt. of India, Ministry of Corporate Affairs dated 30June,2014 and 31 December,2014. Cost Accountant or the Firm of Cost Accountants shall conduct audit of the Cost Accounting Records of the PSPCL and submit necessary reports within 180 days from the close of the financial year along with observations, suggestions, and Annexures to the Board of Directors as per notification or any other instructions issued by Central Government from time to time or any other section of the Companies Act 2013 applicable in this regard.|
|Completion Period||As per Central Government norms.|
|Eligibility Criteria||As mentioned above.|
|Starting date of Sale of Tender||17-03-2017|
|Last date of downloading of Tender||18-04-2017|
|Last date for Tender Submission||April 18, 2017 at 12.00 Noon|
|Date for Opening of Tender||18-04-2017 at 01.00 PM|
|Document Cost||Rs.1000/- (Non Refundable) in the form of demand draft in favour of Accounts Officer/ Cash, PSPCL, payable at Patiala is to be submitted in a separate envelope along with tender.|
|Earnest Money Deposit||@2% of the tender value, subject to minimum of Rs.5000/- and maximum of Rs.5 Lac in the shape of Demand Draft in favour of Accounts Officer/Cash, PSPCL, payable at Patiala.|
|URL for Additional Information||www.pspcl.in|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Tender specification can only be downloaded from PSPCL website www.pspcl.in and no hard copy of the same will be issued by this office.
- All tender must be accompanied by earnest money at the rate of 2% of the tender value, subject to minimum of Rs.5000/- and maximum of Rs.5 Lac in the shape of Demand Draft in favour of Accounts Officer/Cash, PSPCL, payable at Patiala.
- Conditional Tender shall not be accepted.
- Tender received telegraphically through telex or Fax/e-mail shall not be accepted.
- The Competent Authority reserves the rights to reject any or all tenders without assigning any reasons.
- In case date of opening the tender happens to be a holiday, the tenders will be received and opened on the next working day at the same time and Place.
- The work of audit of Cost Accounting Record for year should be completed within time period specified by Central Government norms.
- If any delay is made in submission of Cost Audit Report by the Cost Accountant or the Firm of Cost Accountants, he/she shall be penalised as per the provisions of Work Regulations 1997 of PSPCL and Companies Act 2013.
- The lump-sum rates, inclusive of service tax, TA & DA and all other statutory levies, should be quoted.
- The Tenderers shall submit his/her personal profile along with tender/ quotation on prescribed tender form attached therewith and if found un-satisfactory his/her tender documents so received shall be re-sealed and placed in the record.
- Cost of tender specification and EMD shall not accepted through cheque.
- Lumpsum payment shall be released after approval of Cost Audit Report by Board of Directors of PSPCL.
- All the statutory deduction shall be done at the time of release of payments.
- All other terms and conditions shall apply as specified under Works Regulations 1997.
For details click below