Invitation for Competitive Quotations for Appointment of Internal Auditors Karnataka Neeravari Nigam Limited (KNNL) for the years 2017-18 and 2018-19.
Karnataka Neeravari Nigam Limited (KNNL) is a wholly owned Government of Karnataka undertaking entrusted with construction and maintenance of major and medium irrigation projects across the state of Karnataka. The Registered Office of the Company is at Bangalore and Central Office at Dharwad. At present it has 99 offices situated in various districts of Karnataka State.
The Company invites short term tender for carrying out Internal Audit in these offices for the years 2017-18 to 2018-19.
Bids are invited from Eligible Chartered Accountant / Cost and Management Accountant firms who possess the prescribed pre-qualification as notified in the Request for Proposal (RFQ) document.
All bids are accepted only through the e-procurement portal and the intending bidders are requested to acquaint themselves with the procedure in this regard and also download the bid document from the www. eproc.karnataka.gov.in.
The Internal Auditor will be selected under Quality and Cost Based Selection (QCBS) as per procedure prescribed in Rule 28-C of “The Karnataka Transparency in Public Procurements Rules, 2000”.
Please note, henceforth, any changes in the schedule will not be published through newspapers and all further changes will be updated only on the e-portal of KNNL website i.e., http:\\www.knnlindia.com.
SCOPE OF ASSIGNMENT:
- The scope of the assignment for internal audit is set out in internal audit manual enclosed at Ann- IV.
- Though efforts are made to define all the areas of importance, the scope of the assignment set out in the manual is neither exhaustive nor to be limited to the extent of manual.
- The Internal auditors are also required to devise additional areas of inspection and examination of the documents/areas of operation which in their opinion deem appropriate so as to minimize loss of revenue, increase transparency and internal controls, maximize functional efficiency, detect/prevent frauds and mismanagement, efficient application of contract resources and finances, adherence to regulatory mechanisms as per the contract documents, adherence to Indian Accounting Standards, Standards on Internal Audit and to the requirement of Companies Act, 2013 and Rules there under etc.
- The internal auditor should facilitate strengthening the internal controls at all spheres of operation of the company.
- Internal Auditors are requested to meet the requirements under Standard for Internal Auditors issued by ICAI and to comply with the provisions of Companies Act, 2013 read with relevant rules.
Last date for submission of bid May 31, 2017 upto 5.00 pm.
For details click below