Empanelment of Chartered Accountant (CA) / Cost Accountant (CMA) firms for assignment of internal audit of works accounts Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) 2016-17.
Applications are invited in Duplicate from the practicing Chartered Accountant/Cost and Management Accountant firms having branch offices situated in Punjab including TriCity, Chandigarh who intend to be empanelled with Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) for appointment as Internal Auditor for the Internal Audit of Works Accounts.
- “REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL” containing eligibility criteria, terms of reference and general terms & conditions etc. can be downloaded from our website http://www.pspcl.abcprocure.com against non-refundable cost of Rs. 1000/- (One Thousand only) in the form of demand draft in favor of “Accounts Officer/Cash, PSPCL”, payable at Patiala in a separate envelope as a cost of application. It shall be clearly indicated on the envelope that DD for cost of application specification is enclosed therein. Application of the firm, which do not submit the hard copy of the Demand Draft(s) towards the cost of specification before the last date and time of application submission shall not be accepted and the application of the firm will be rejected.
- The firm shall be required to submit the Earnest money amounting to Rs.25,000/- (Rupees Twenty five Thousands only) for each Group in the form of demand draft favoring Accounts Officer/Cash PSPCL, Payable at Patiala in a separate envelop. To clarify, if the firms wants to apply for 3 groups, he is to submit Rs.75000/- as Earnest money. It shall be clearly indicated on the envelope that DD for Earnest money is enclosed therein. Application of the firm, which do not submit the hard copy of the Demand Draft(s) towards the Earnest money before the last date and time of application submission shall not be accepted and the application of the firm will be rejected.
- Application should be submitted in two parts. Part-I (cost of application and earnest money) and Part-2 Technical information regarding eligibility for qualifying for empanelment and same should be uploaded on our website http://pspcl.abcprocure.com latest by 18.04.2017 upto 10:30 AM.
- In case the due date for submission of application happens to be a holiday, application shall be received and opened at the same time on the next working day.
- The firms so empanelled shall be given offer of appointment initially for a period of one year for carrying out the Internal Audit of offices as allotted by PSPCL which will be extendable for further period of next two years subject to satisfactory performance of the assignment by the firm as may be assessed by PSPCL.
- The Empanelment of the firm will be for three years.
- Based an overall Technical Evaluation, Firms will be empanelled as Internal Auditors for conducting Internal Audit of Works Accounts of PSPCL at the remuneration given at clause 9 of RFP in the terms of reference scope of audit work and General Terms and conditions.
- Allocation of Audit among empanelled firms shall be at the sole discretion of PSPCL.
- Firm can apply for Empanelment for maximum of six groups from the list of groups mentioned at clause 9 of RFP and can be empanelment for maximum of 3 groups.
- The PSPCL reserves the right not to allot any work to those firms who have not completed the work under any other ongoing work order awarded to them in the PSPCL and are defaulters, as per the terms and conditions of work order.
- The scope of work as mentioned in RFP.
- Professional fee will be paid to empaneled firms as mentioned at clause 9 of RFP for per yearly Audit. This profession fees includes all kind of Taxes except services Tax. Service Tax will be paid extra.
- Based on overall evaluation of Technical bids of the short listed firms PSPCL will empanel the firms.
- The offer should be valid for 120 days from the date of opening of bids.
- The Chief Auditor, PSPCL, Patiala reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason and no claim on this account shall be acceptable.
- Any other information/details required in this regard can be taken from the office of undersigned or from website http://www.pspcl.abcprocure.com.
Last date for Application Submission April 18, 2017 upto 10:30 AM
For details click below