Engagement of Practicing Company Secretary for preparation of Compounding petitions , filing and appearing before the National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT)/ Registrar of Companies (ROC) / Regional Director (RD) of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, GOI on behalf of The West Bengal Small Industries Development Corpn. Limited (WBSIDCL).
WBSIDCL hereby invites Proposals/Applications/Quotations from Practicing Company Secretaries having at least 15 years of experience in handling ROC/NCLT/RD matters,for engagement as its Authorised Representative for preparation of Compounding petitions for defaults Under Sections – 92, 96, and 137 of the Companies Act, 2013(Section 159, 166 and 220 of the earlier Companies Act, 1956) and any other applicable provisions thereto and filing and appearing before the National Company Law Tribunal/ Registrar of Companies/Regional Director of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, GOI. Necessary credentials are required to be submitted at the time of submission of the proposal.
The Terms of Reference for the above Services are as follows:
- Collection of information’s for undertaking above job.
- Preparation of Compounding petitions for the financial years ended 31.03.2010, 31.03.2011, 31.03.2012, 31.03.2013, 31.03.2014 and 31.03.2015 with respect to the Company and its officers and other jobs incidental thereto.
- Filing the above petitions with the National Company Law Tribunal/ Registrar of Companies/Regional Director of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, GOI and appearing before these statutory authorities on its behalf.
- To explain & reply all queries arising out of such petitions to the respective departments as may arise in due course.
- Collecting respective Orders from the ROC/NCLT/RD as the case may be.
Documents to be submitted:
- The Proposals/Applications/Quotations with item wise proposed fees break up
- Credentials w.r.t. experience
- The Proposals/Applications/Quotations shall be submitted in sealed envelop superscribing the Proposals/Applications/Quotations for engagement for preparation of Compounding petitions of WBSIDCL.
Date of Submission- April 20, 2017 upto 2.00 p.m
Proposals/applications/quotations for undertaking the assignment shall have to be submitted to the WBSIDCL office at 31, Black Burn Lane, Silpa Bhavan, 2nd Floor, Kolkata – 700 012.
Terms of Payment
- Release 50% of the fees on filing of petitions.
- Balance 50% of fees will be released within 1 month of the receipt of the disposal orders from ROC/NCLT/RD.
For details click below