Internal Audit of 10 Nos. Electricity Distribution Divisions of Uttarakhand Power Corporation Limited (UPCL) for the Financial Year 2017-2018.
Pre Qualifying Requirements (PQR) for the participating Firms are as given below:
- Constitution should be that of a firm/Company.
- Firm must be in existence since last ten years in the profession. Certificate of Registration to be submitted by the firm.
- Firm must have at least 7 full time Chartered Accountants as partners out of them, at least 4 full time FCA working in capacity of partners.
- The firm must be empanelled with CAG.
- The average annual turnover of the firm during preceding three financial years must be at least Rs. 75 Lacs. The firm shall submit its Audited Annual Accounts of preceding three financial year.
- The Firm is required to submit the copy of PAN & Service Tax certificate.
- The firm must have conducted internal audit of at least 2 power sector undertakings in the last five financial years ending on 31.03.2017. The completion certificate from the utility is required to be submitted by the firm in this regard. The firm having experience in distribution sector shall be preferred.
- Detailed profile of the firm and its partners, qualified and semi-qualified staff shall also be provided.
- An undertaking on non judicial stamp paper of Rs 100/- duly notarized by notary that firm or any partner of the firm have not been blacklisted/ debarred by any Govt. undertaking/ Govt. departments / SEB’s / Power Sector Utilities. In case same is found at any stage then their tender/Order shall be treated as cancelled and EMD/Security/Performance Guarantee shall be forfeited.
- Self attested documentary evidence in respect of the prequalification conditions must be enclosed along with the tender by the firm.
- Firm shall also provide a self attested affidavit on non judicial stamp paper of Rs 100/- duly notarized by notary that all the information provided by the firm in the bid document are true and Correct and no complaint is pending against them in any company/PSU at any level. The firm shall not be entertained at any level if a complaint is pending against them. This is subject to verification at any point of time by UPCL.
- Any document submitted by the professional firm in support of fulfillment of its claim with respect to PQR can be verified at any stage/even after allotment of work.
The bidder can freely view & download the e-tender document from the website www.tenderwizard.com/UPCL on or before the date as mentioned above table. However, for participation in the tender, the bidder shall have to submit the details of tender fee (as mentioned in the tender document) at the time of request of the e-tender. Further, the bidders are required to submit / upload scanned copy of demand draft (NON REFUNDABLE) in favour of “Executive Engineer, Electricity Store Division, UPCL, Dehradun payable at Dehradun for requisite tender fee / cost of tender document as mentioned above at the time submission of tender.
E-Tenders will be received and opened on the dates as mentioned above. In case the above date is holidays, the tenders will be received & opened on the next working day at same time. This office is not responsible if the tender documents are delayed in transit or are not made available by the Postal Department / Courier. The under signed reserve the right to reject any or all tenders without assigning any reason thereof and no claim on this account shall be acceptable. The tenders received after the date & time as mentioned above shall not be considered. All other details and terms & conditions are available in tender document.
Last date of receipt of bids May 09, 2017 3.00 PM
For details click below