TENDER DOCUMENT FOR ARRANGEMENT FOR PREPARATION OF ACCOUNTS
India Government Mint (A unit of SPMCIL), ALIPORE, KOLKATA-700053, invites sealed tenders from eligible and qualified Tenderers for supply of following goods :
|Type Of Tender (Two Bid/ PQB/ EOI/ RC/|
Development/ Indigenization/ Disposal of Scrap/
Security Item etc.)
|Two Bid system with Techno-Commercial & Financial Bid i.e. Single Stage (Two packets) National Competitive Bidding. Open Tender.|
|Dates of sale of tender documents:||From 04.07.2016 to 05.08.2016 during office hours|
|Price of the Tender Document||Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only)|
|Place of sale of tender documents||IG Mint, Kolkata – 700053|
|Closing date and time for receipt of tenders||August 05, 2016 up to 3.00 PM|
|Place of receipt of tenders||IG Mint, Kolkata – 700053|
|Date and time of PQB / Techno-Commercial Bid /|
Price Bid opening
|1) For Techno-Commercial Bid: – 05.08.2016 at 3.30 PM|
2) For Financial Bid: – will be intimated later on to those firms who qualify in Techno-Commercial Bid.
|Place of opening of tenders||IG Mint, Kolkata – 700053|
|Nominated Person/ Designation to Receive Bulky|
Tenders (Clause 21.1 of GIT)
|Shri A. Singhal, Dy. Manager (P&S)|
- Interested tenderers may obtain further information about this requirement from the above office selling the documents. They may also visit our website mentioned above for further details.
- Tender documents may be purchased on payment of non-refundable fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) per set in the form of Account Payee Demand Draft / Banker’s cheque / Pay order, drawn on a scheduled commercial bank in India, in favor of “India Government Mint, Kolkata ( A Unit of SPMCIL)” Payable at Kolkata.
- EMD in the form of account payee Demand Draft/ Bankers Cheque /Fixed Deposit Receipt in favour of the “India Government Mint, Kolkata (A unit of SPMCIL)” is to be furnished along-with Technical Bid from any Scheduled Commercial Bank otherwise the tender will not be considered and will be liable to be rejected.
- If requested, the tender documents will be mailed by registered post/speed post to the tenderers, for which extra expenditure per set will be Rs.100/-. The tenderer is to add the applicable postage cost in the non-refundable fee mentioned in Para 3 above.
- Tenderer may also download the tender documents from our website http://igmkolkata.spmcil.com and spmcil.com and submit its tender by utilizing the downloaded document, along with the required non- refundable fee as mentioned in Para 3 above.
- Tenderers shall ensure that their tenders duly sealed and signed, complete in all respects, are dropped in the tender box located at the address given below on or before the closing date and time indicated in the Para 1 above, failing which the tenders will be treated as late and rejected.
The General Manager,
India Government Mint,
Pin- 700053 (INDIA)
- In the event of any of the above mentioned dates being declared as a holiday/ closed day for the purchase organization, the tenders will be sold/received/opened on the next working day at the appointed time.
- The Tender documents are not transferable.
- No Conditional Tender shall be accepted.