Service Tax Return for April 2017 to June 2017 to be filed on or before August 15, 2017 vide Notification No. 18/2017 dated 22-06-2017.
G.S.R. (E). – In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (1) read with sub-section (2) of section 94 of the Finance Act, 1994 (32 of 1994), the Central Government hereby makes the following rules further to amend the Service Tax Rules, 1994,namely:-
- (1) These rules may be called the Service Tax (Fourth Amendment) Rules, 2017.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
- In the Service Tax Rules, 1994,-
- in rule 7, in sub rule (2), after the second proviso, the following proviso shall be inserted, namely:-
“Provided also that the return for the period from the 1st day of April, 2017, to the 30th day of June, 2017, shall be submitted by the 15th day of August, 2017, in Form ‘ST-3’ or ‘ST-3C’, as the case may be.”
- in rule 7B, in sub rule (1), the following proviso shall be inserted namely:-
“Provided that the revised return for the period from the 1st day of April, 2017, to the 30th day of June, 2017, shall be submitted within a period of forty five days from the date of submission of the return under rule 7.”
For details click below⇓