NOTICE INVITING E TENDER FOR SELECTION OF STATUTORY AUDITOR FOR STATE HEALTH SOCIETY, DISTRICT HEALTH SOCIETIES AND BLOCK HEALTH SOCIETIES UNDER NATIONAL HEALTH MISSION FOR THE F.Y.- 2015-16.
The Mission Director, National Health Mission, West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti, the Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal is going for e- tender for selection of Statutory Auditors for State Health Society, 27 District Health Societies and 341 Block Health Societies under National Health Mission for the F.Y.-2015-16. No earnest money is required to be submitted for participation in the Tender.
- Any bidder willing to take part in the process of e-tendering will have to be enrolled and registered with the Government e-procurement system; through logging on to https://wbtenders.gov.in using the option “Click here to Enroll”. Possession of a valid Class II Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) in the form of smart card /e-token is a prerequisite for registration and participation in the bid submission activities through this website. Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) can be obtained from the authorized certifying agencies, details of which are available in the website https://wbtenders.gov.in under the link – Information about DSC.
- Intending bidder may download the tender documents free of cost from the website: https://wbtenders.gov.in directly with the help of Digital Signature Certificate or from the Health & Family Welfare Department’s websitewbhealth.gov.in.
- Both Technical bid and Financial Bid are to be submitted concurrently duly digitally signed by the authorized partner of firm in the website https:// wbtenders.gov.in. All papers must be submitted in English language with Page Marking. In addition to e- submission of Technical Proposal, the original copy of Technical Bid is also required to submit in hard copy at the office of Director-Finance at Swasthya Bhawan, 3rd Floor, A -wing, Salt lake City, Kolkata – 700091 in seal envelope having marked as “Technical Proposal”. The “Financial proposal will be submitted online only.
- The FINANCIAL BID of the prospective bidder will be opened only if the TECHNICAL BID of the bidder is found qualified by the Authority. The decision of the Authority shall be final and binding in this respect. The name of Qualified Bidder will be displayed in the website.
Important Dates & Information:
|1.||Advertisement publication date/Date of uploading of N.I.T. Documents in the e tender portal of NIC: https//:wbtender.gov.in and in Health website www. Wbhealth.gov.in||17.05.2016|
|2.||Date of starting of downloading of Documents (online)||18.05.2016|
|3.||Pre BID Meeting at Swasthya Bhavan, GN 29, Sector V, Kolkata- 700 091||24.05.2016 at 02:00 PM|
|4.||Bid Submission Start Date (Online)||25.05.2016 on 10:00 AM|
|5.||Bid Submission Closing Date (Online) :||30.05.2016 by 05.00 PM|
|6.||Last date of submission of original copy Bid Documents (off line) to State FMG, Swasthya Bhawan, 3rd Floor, A-Wing, Saltlake City, Sector-V, Kolata – 700091||May 30, 2016 by 05.00 PM|
|7.||Bid Opening Date (Online) – Technical Bid (A)||31.05.2016 by 11:00 AM|
|9.||Date of uploading list for technically qualified bidder (online)||03.06.2016 onwards|
|10.||Date of opening of financial Bid||06.06.2016 onwards (After finalization of Technical bid)|
|11.||Date of uploading of name of successful bidder||To be notified later|
- THE MD, NHM RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THE ABOVE SCHEDULE IN CASE OF ANY EXIGENCIES AFTER PUTTING UP A NOTICE IN THE DEPARTMENTAL WEBSITE.
- Opening the financial bid as per schedule will BE NOTIFIED LATER ON.
- Financial bid can be seen & accessed by the bidder through the NIC Portal on line after opening of financial bid on line. No objections in this respect will be entertained raised by any Bidder. No informal tender will be entertained in the Bid further.
- During the scrutiny, if it comes to the notice to tender inviting authority that the credential or any other paper found incorrect/ manufactured/ fabricated, that bidder would not allowed to participate in the tender and that application will be rejected outright without any prejudice.
- A HELP DESK is set up in the office of the Deputy Director of Health Services (E&S), Central Medical stores, 141, A J C Bose Road, Kolkata – 700 014 to help and guide the prospective bidders about their registration, holding of Digital Signature Card and allied matter. Prospective bidders may contact personally or over phone vide phone no (033) 2265 4419 or mail their querries in the following e mail addresses:
- [email protected]
- [email protected]
- The MD, NHM reserves to right to cancel the N.I.T. due to unavoidable circumstances and no claim in this respect will be entertained.