Proposal for Appointment of Statutory Auditors for Gujarat Institute of Disaster Management (GIDM) , Raisan Gandhingar for the F.Y 2015-16
Gujarat Institute of Disaster Management (GIDM) has been established under the Society Registration Act 1860 and Bombay Public Trust Act 1950. GIDM wants to appoint the Statutory Auditor and invite the offer from the reputed C.A. firms of Ahmedabad and Gandhingar who empanelled with the Controller Auditor General of India (C & A.G) for carry out Statutory Audit, Finalization of Accounts, Prepare Balance sheet, Filling Income Tax Return with Auditors Report under Form 10B and providing guidance regarding Statutory Liabilities as Statutory Auditors for F.Y 2015-2016. Approximate Annual Minimum Fees of Rs. 24,000/- (inclusive of All Taxes and Pocket Expenses/TA etc.)
The CA firms meeting with the eligibility criteria are requested to download the copy of TOR document from GIDM website www.gidm.in and submitted to Director General, Gujarat Institute of Disaster Management, B/h Pandit Dindayal Petroleum University, Raisan Village, Gandhingar Koba Road Gandhingar in sealed envelopes through Registered AD/ Speed Post only on or before July 25, 2016 at 5.00 PM in the format as given at Annexure-I & II (in the letter head of firm) as per the following terms & conditions.
- The firm must be a Chartered Accountants firm and have at least 5 (Five) years’ experience of Statutory Audit of Govt./Semi Govt.office,Authority, public sector undertakings/board corporations, Trust, society of the government. (Please submit copy of work order)
- The Firm of Chartered Accountants must be empanelled with the Controller Auditor General of India (C & A.G) for the year 2015-16. (Please submit copy of C & AG letter)
- The Firm must be partnership firm with total minimum 3-5 partners out of which atleast 2-3 should be Fellow Chartered Accountant (FCA). (Please submit copy of partnership deed)
- The Firm submitting quotation must have Registration Certificate of the Firm, Certificate of the Membership, PAN Card No., and service tax number. (Please submit Copy)
Scope of Work
Carry out Statutory Audit, Finalization of Accounts, prepare Balance sheet, Filling Income Tax Return with Auditors Report under Form 10B and providing guidance regarding Statutory Liabilities as Statutory Auditors for F.Y 2015-2016.
General Terms & Conditions
- The CA / CA firms meeting with the eligibility criteria are requested to download the copy of TOR document from GIDM website gidm.in.This physical TOR document is to be signed on each page and submitted back forming part of the Technical Bid.
- The offer is required to submit in two separate cover. The first cover (Annexure-I) shall contain evidence of eligibility criteria & Experience of Firm marked as “Technical Bid For Statutory Auditors”. The Second Cover (Annexure-II) for the rates and marked as“Commercial Bid For Statutory Auditor ”. Both cover shall be placed in one cover marked as “Proposal For Statutory Auditor of GIDM For F.Y 2015-16”.
- The technical bid will be opened and evaluated by a committee of the officers at the head office of the GIDM.
- The Financial Bid will be opened for the firms who qualify the eligibility criteria as per Technical Bid
- The Selected Firm need to deploy sufficient manpower so that statutory audit is completed in time and Income Tax return can be filled before due date.
- The Financial Quotation Shall include out of Pocket expenses. Only Service tax as may be applicable will be paid extra.
- The financial proposal is for a period of one year i.e. F.Y. 2015-16.
- GIDM reserves right to re-new the appointment for further period of Two years Only.
- GIDM reserves the right to cancel any or all the TOR even after receipt of quotations without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Fellow Chartered Accountant of the firms will have to visit the office of GIDM for the discussion for finalization Accounts and audit report and audit-Paras to the higher authorities of the GIDM
- Quotation shall be submitted to Director General as per above address in sealed envelopes superscripting “Quotation for Appointment of Statutory Audit For F. Y. 2015-16” by RPAD/Speed Post Only as to reach on or before 25.07.2016 at 5.00 PM.
- The incomplete TOR and TOR received from the specified last date & time will not be considered in any case.
- Please submit copy of this TOR with supporting documents/evidence in technical offer each page of this TOR must be stamped & Signed by partner of the CA Firm.
- Technical bid will be opened on 27.07.2016 at the office of GIDM. The bidder/CA firm’s representative may remain present at the time of bid Opening please call on 07923275815/812/818/804 for confirmation of time of Bid opening.