A short notice limited tender enquiry is invited from CA Firms for testing of Internal Financial Control of CCIC of India Ltd..
CCIC of India Ltd. is a Government of India Undertaking, Ministry of Textiles, trading in Handlooms and Handicrafts having its Head Office at Delhi and Branches at Mumbai, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Patna and Varanasi. A short notice limited tender enquiry is invited from CA Firms for testing of Internal Financial Control of the company. The framework of internal financial controls is available with the company which is formulated in accordance with the guidance note issued by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and Companies Act, 2013. The same is required to be further tested for operating effectiveness of material financial control along with report on remediated gaps and any further internal gaps noticed during the testing in accordance with the guidelines issued by ICAI, by a Professional firm having expertise in the subject matter.
Minimum Eligibility criteria:
The bidding CA Firm must meet the following minimum eligibility criteria:-
- The bidder should be a firm of Chartered Accountant and registered with ICAI and panel of C&AG (attach proof). The firm should have its Head Office at Delhi/NCR.
- The firm should have an experience, in preparing / implementing / testing / auditing of Internal Financial Controls manuals of any PSU / listed companies having its turnover of Rs. 50.00 Crores or more (attach proof).
- The bidder should have at least one professionally qualified Chartered Accountant having minimum two years of experience in the subject assignment as a part of the team (provide proof / details).
- The firm should have minimum 10 nos. of partners (provide details).
- The bidder should not have been black listed at the time of submission of Tender, by the Government of India or Central PSU/PSE (submit self declaration certificate).
Financial Terms and award of contract.
- The assignment shall be awarded to the lowest financial bidder who fulfills all the mandatory minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned in clause I. Please submit your financial quotes in the prescribed format (Annexure – 1.)
- The payment shall be made on receipt of final report on successful testing of IFC against bill. No advance payment shall be made.
- No TA / DA shall be applicable for completing the process of testing and submission of reports.
Other terms and conditions
- CCIC reserves the right to reject quotation(s) of any firm / extend the tender date / addition or deletion of any clause without assigning any reason.
- The quotes should be submitted by Post / Hand in sealed envelope Super-scribing “Quotes for Internal Financial Control Testing” at the following address :
Dy. Manager (Finance)
CCIC of India Ltd., First Floor,
Bunkar Complex, Bunkar Colony,
New Delhi – 110 052.
Note – Quotes received by us after the prescribed date and time shall not be included and entertained.
- The quotes can be submitted on or before March 16, 2017 up to 3 pm along with all requisite enclosures as mentioned in the tender. Quotes received after this date and time shall not be eligible for consideration.
- The quotes shall be opened on 16th March, 2017 at 3.30 pm in the presence of the authorized representatives of the bidding firm, whoever wants to be present in person at the above address.
- Expected time of submission of testing report shall be within 15 days from the date of award of the work.
- The update of the tender shall be uploaded on the website of CCIC from time to time (thecottage.in).
For details click below