Empanelment of Insolvency Resolution Professional
Oriental Bank of Commerce is proposing to empanel Insolvency Professionals under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code 2016; accordingly, the Bank is inviting applications from qualified Insolvency Professionals, who are registered under Regulation 7 read with regulation 5 of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (Insolvency Professionals) Regulations 2016,
The interested IPs are requested to submit their applications on prescribed formats along with
1) Bio-data along with details of infrastructure available to function as IRP and /or RP;
2) Sector / Industry in which expertise is hold;
3) Preferred geography / area of operation;
4) An affidavit to the effect that no disciplinary action is pending against the applicant by IBBI and his registration as I.P is effective;
5) Non-Disclosure agreement as per format available in our website www.obcindia.co.in duly stamped and executed.
For more details please refer our website. The application along with requisite particulars is to be submitted to The Asstt. General Manager (Law). Oriental Bank of Commerce. Corporate Office. Plot no, 5. Sector-32, Institutional Area. Gurugram-122001 on or before 04.11.2017.
For details click below⇓