Expression of Interest (EoI) for engagement of Chartered Accountant Firms / Cost Accounting Firms for accounting and tax compliance services. The requirements and other details can be seen in the Expression of Interest / Request for proposal document. More clarification can be sought from the concerned authorities. The last date for submission of applications/bids along with relevant documents is February 14, 2018 till 17:00:00 hours.
Indian Institute of Management Udaipur (IIMU) invites Expression of Interest (EoI) from reputed Accountancy and Consulting firms / companies (hereinafter referred to as ‘Consultant’ or ‘Bidder’) for accounting and tax compliance services for the period of three years, which may be extended further for maximum two years on annual basis at the sole discretion of IIMU.
SCOPE OF WORK : ACCOUNTING AND TAX COMPLIANCE SERVICES
- Enter, process and maintain all day to day accounting transactions into the ERP – Microsoft Dynamics AX, Campus Vue, CRM, Paypac, Tally, Public Financial Management System(PFMS)
- Thorough checking and verifying all the bills/claims submitted to accounts, as per the Institute’s policy.
- Prepare, process and maintain all transaction vouchers, supporting documents, books and registers pertaining to receipts, payments, income & expenditure, assets, liabilities, stores and fixed assets.
- Assistance in preparing and processing all documents and details pertaining to procurement cycle, required to be prepared and processed by Accounts & Finance team as per the Institute’s policy, including issuance of Purchase Orders/Service Orders/Work Orders.
- Prepare bank reconciliation & fees reconciliation, on day to day basis.
- Maintain petty cash book on daily basis.
- Assistance in reconciling physical cash transaction with books, including employees cash advance transactions.
- Payroll processing.
- Prepare and maintain records of students’ fee receipts.
- Maintain / assist in maintaining necessary records of Faculty / Staff Development Allowance and reconcile balance for each faculty on day to day basis, to the extent possible
- Prepare Annual Accounts of the Institute as per the prescribed format of Accounts for Central Autonomous Bodies including all required disclosures, computation, notes and schedules, as per the applicable GAAP.
- Prepare Annual Accounts of the Institute as per The Company’s Act 2013 for Incubation Centre.
- Assistance in completing all secretarial compliances for incubation center including preparation of agenda and minutes of meetings.
- Assistance in completing all statutory compliances related to ROC.
- Prepare and maintain desired records as well as prepare and file returns for compliances related to GST, Income Tax and TDS matters.
- Prepare and maintain records and documents desired for compliances related to GPF/NPS/Payroll.
- Prepare and maintain records and documents desired for compliances under Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976.
- Prepare and maintain records and documents desired for compliances related to Works Contract / Building and Other Construction Workers, in respect matters relating to direct tax, indirect tax, accounts and finance.
- Prepare and maintain records and documents for compliances related to General Financial Rules (GFR), Financial Rules (FR), and Supplementary Rules (SR) as per Government of India, in respect matters relating to direct tax, indirect tax, accounts and finance.
- Collating and preparing financial details for Certification of Statement of Expenditure and Utilization Certificate as per the requirement of funding agencies.
- Prepare / assist in preparing monthly, quarterly and yearly budgets and perform variance analysis report.
- Prepare MIS reports in prescribed format.
- Prepare / assist in preparing monthly, quarterly and yearly demand forecast for requirement of funds as prescribed by MHRD.
- Prepare details desired for getting yearly Actuarial valuation done for pension, gratuity, leave encashment and any other long term benefits applicable to employees of the Institute as per Central Government Rules.
- Prepare and provide all required information and facilitate audit of accounts conducted by CAG, Internal Auditors, Statutory Auditors, Tax Auditors, Pre-Auditors and other agencies, as applicable from time to time.
- Provide and assist in documenting updates, applicable to the Institute, on all latest amendments in laws, rules and regulations, relating to direct tax, indirect tax, accounts and finance matters.
- Preparation of appeals and replies with respect to all tax related matters.
- Prepare replies to all queries, relating to direct tax, indirect tax, accounts and finance matters, received by the Institute.
- Collate details and make presentation of certified Annual Accounts to the Finance committee / Board of Governors, if required.
- Attend / present before any tax authorities / departments for assessment and / or for any other purpose.
- Assistance in any other item of work in respect of statutory & regulatory compliances relating to accounting and taxation matters.
For details click below⇓